Facilitator(s) Allison Priestman & Stephen Tame
Date: 16/04/2021 - 21/03/2022
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
About this event
ERT: Two-year Modular Advanced Body Psychotherapy Training
CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKING: 5th March 2021
We have had inquiries over the years from practitioners who would like to join the ERT training but for whom long residentials are practically problematic. We are therefore, for one year only, offering the training as 2 short residentials and eight non-residential weekends. This is also an ideal and probably one-off opportunity for those of you living in the Southwest to access the training in this format.
We attract participants looking for a robust training in working with embodiment and relationship, and are passionate about supporting you to become more deeply the therapist you already are.
ERT encourages spontaneity, creativity, and deep trust of our own inherent competence, and the trustworthiness of our clients and their unfolding process. A central theme is working with our embodied relationship with our clients.
We will nurture a collective learning community of trainees, enabling a depth of trust and learning.
If you want an experiential and theoretical model to support and develop your work as a body psychotherapist, then ERT could be for you.
- We will support you to be courageous, heartfelt and passionate therapists.
- We will encourage you to learn how to consult and trust your own body in the work; to inhabit your body in relation to your clients, to be willing to move towards, away, to be available, to be pushed, touched, to hold and be held.
- We will explore, through our bodies, the marginal, the excluded, and the wild parts of ourselves and our clients, waiting to be seen, heard and expressed.
- You will need a degree of robustness and self-awareness to embark on this journey, although the rewards will be great, for yourself, your clients and for the wider world.
Starting in April 2021 we invite you to come and join others in a diverse community of human and other-than-human, that will examine itself, the world of therapy, and the wider world. Many people join us who are looking for a home, a place to belong for their work.
Graduates of the training are eligible to join the Embodied-Relational Therapy Association – a ‘tribe’ for people working in innovative, integrative and courageous ways.
See below for more course information and booking process.
2021 ERT Diploma Trainers:
- Year One: ERT Diploma – Allison Priestman, Stephen Tame
- Year Two – Advanced ERT Diploma – One of the above, plus another trainer from the ERT Training Team
Venue: Years One and Two: The Old Manse, Bovey Tracey, Devon
Dates: The Diploma Year in 2021 consists of a three-night residential, eight non-residential weekends and a final 3 night residential
April 16th-19th 2021 (3 nights)
May 15th-16th 2021 (2 days)
June 19th-20th 2021 (2 days)
July 17th-18th 2021 (2 days)
Sept 18th-19th 2021 (2 days)
Oct 16th-17th 2021 (2 days)
Nov 20th-21st 2021 (2 days)
Jan 15th-16th 2022 (2 days)
Feb 19th-20th 2022 (2 days)
March 18th-21st 2022 (3 nights)
Year one cost: TBC Less than £3350, payable in installments (some concessionary places may be available)
Price includes all teaching, 6 nights accommodation, meals for residentials, and lunches on weekends.
For any queries, contact Stephen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email email@example.com for application Documents:
2021 Course info
2021 Selection process
2021 Application process
Location The Old Manse Mary Street Bovey Tracey Devon TQ13 9HQ
Contact Details Contact Person: Stephen Tame Email: firstname.lastname@example.org More contact details: email@example.com Website: https://erthworks.co.uk/events/embodied-relational-therapy-training-course-2021/
Cost TBC - less than £3,350