Facilitator(s) Jayne Johnson and Leonie Guest
Date: 10/09/2020 - 15/09/2020
3:00 pm - 2:00 pm
About this event
“If we surrendered to earth’s intelligence we could rise up rooted, like trees.” Rainer Maria Rilke
We are delighted to be offering a 5-day immersive experience, in the remote, off grid, wooded valley of Middlewood Trust. We will gather a small group of participants who wish to step into the deep and liminal experience of what indigenous cultures call a Vision Quest. For many people the idea of a full 4-night quest is too daunting to begin with, so we are offering to hold you through a 24 hour quest, with both individual and group support.
There is flexibility for individuals to work to their own limitations.
‘The Quest’ invites you on an individual journey, it is a rite of passage, a threshold. Each journey will be different but may include:-
• Listening, not just with your ears, but with your skin, flesh and bones; listening to the wisdom of the land, the trees, the wind and rain, the ancestors and spirits; and tuning your ears to hear the call of your soul
• Re-membering that which may have been lost to you
• Weaving your roots back into the land, back to belonging and back to your birth right
• Leaving behind that which no longer serves you or inhibits your growth
• Reclaiming your sovereignty
Leonie Guest: I have been working as a Core Process Psychotherapist for 15 years, and as a Wild therapist for 6 years. I run the Hastings and St Leonards Eco-therapy group and have also completed an in-depth shamanic training that greatly informs the way I work. http://leonieguestpsychotherapy.co.uk
Jayne Johnson: I have a passion for working alongside nature as a supportive friend and wise teacher. I am a trainer on the year-long Wild Therapy training course, Embodied-Relational Therapy courses and my own version of nature based Shamanic Dance workshops, following the cycles of the year. www.shamanismembodied.com
Location Middlewood Trust Roeburndale Wray Lancashire
Cost Cost: £580 early bird before 10th August. Full price £630 - Inclusive of all food and accommodation.