Facilitator(s) Jayne Johnson & Stephen Tame
Date: 25/06/2020 - 01/02/2021
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
About this event
ERT: Two-year Modular Advanced Body Psychotherapy Training
CLOSING DATE FOR BOOKING: Currently under review!
We attract participants looking for a robust training in working with embodiment and relationship, and are passionate about supporting you to become more deeply the therapist you already are.
ERT encourages spontaneity, creativity, and deep trust of our own inherent competence, and the trustworthiness of our clients and their unfolding process. A central theme is working with our embodied relationship with our clients.
The residential nature of the training ensures a rigorous personal and collective learning experience.
A depth of learning is supported through living, working and playing together. A community is nourished and flourishes through this process.
If you want an experiential and theoretical model to support and develop your work as a body psychotherapist, then ERT could be for you.
- We will support you to be courageous, heartfelt and passionate therapists.
- We will encourage you to learn how to consult and trust your own body in the work; to inhabit your body in relation to your clients, to be willing to move towards, away, to be available, to be pushed, touched, to hold and be held.
- We will explore, through our bodies, the marginal, the excluded, and the wild parts of ourselves and our clients, waiting to be seen, heard and expressed.
- You will need a degree of robustness and self-awareness to embark on this journey, although the rewards will be great, for yourself, your clients and for the wider world.
Starting in April 2020 we invite you to come and join others in a diverse community of human and other-than-human, that will examine itself, the world of therapy, and the wider world. Many people join us who are looking for a home, a place to belong for their work.
Graduates of the training are eligible to join the Embodied-Relational Therapy Association – a ‘tribe’ for people working in innovative, integrative and courageous ways.
See below for more course information and booking process.
2020 ERT Diploma Trainers:
- Year One: ERT Diploma – Jayne Johnson, Stephen Tame
- Year Two – Advanced ERT Diploma – One of the above, plus another trainer from the ERT Training Team
Venue: Years One and Two: The Old Manse, Bovey Tracey, Devon
Dates: The Diploma Year consists of four four-night residentials, and a five night residential
25th -29th June 2020 (4 nights)
24th – 28th September 2020 (4 nights)
19th – 24th November 2020 (5 nights)
28th January – 1st February 2021 (4 nights)
2021 – 4 nights – dates to be confirmed
Year one cost: £3350, payable in installments (some concessionary places may be available)
Price includes all teaching, accommodation and meals.
To book your place, and for any queries, contact Stephen: email@example.com
Location The Old Manse Mary Street Bovey Tracey Devon TQ13 9HQ
Cost £3,350, inclusive of teaching, accommodation and food.